From: Rajagopal Aravindan <a.rajagopal.81@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 12:16 AM
Subject: Android-PVH direct kernel booting
To: <xen-users@lists.xenproject.org>

Hello Xen,

I built an Android ISO with PVH enabled and installed it in HVM mode.
Now, I am trying to convert it into a PVH using direct kernel booting.
But, while attempting to boot, booting gets stuck at "Detecting Android x86
......."
PFA my config file.
Can someone please point me in the right direction, for getting this to
work ?

Using the above method I am able to boot into Ubuntu, though.

Thanks,
Rajagopal
Re: Fwd: Android-PVH direct kernel booting [ In reply to ]
Hi,
I am not really into Xen on Android, but I am generally interested in
the topic, so, could you share the instructions you have followed?

On 28.08.19 19:46, Rajagopal Aravindan wrote:
> Hello Denis & Kun,
>
> Any thoughts on the below mail, please ?
> Once I get Android to direct kernel boot as Dom-U on x86, I  shall try
> the same on OdroidXU4.
>
> Thanks in  advance,
> Rajagopal

Regards, Denis Obrezkov