found that would have an idea about this.

Greetings,
Simon
Re: vm-introspection-tools [ In reply to ]
Simon,

> I've been trying to build xci for a while now, but I got a problem.
> It looks like the git-mirror where vm-introspection-tools is located
> (git://git.uk.xensource.com/xenclient/vm-introspection-tools.git) isn't
> working.
>
> I'm wondering if there is, by any chance, another mirror where I can get it
> so I can continue my build?

I noticed that the other day when building XCI, too. From what I can
tell, it looks like they are taking steps to include XenAccess into
the XCI build, but it's not all there yet. You can snag the XenAccess
source code at http://www.xenaccess.org. But, if you don't need
introspection abilities, then you can also just turn off that feature
in the build.

-bryan

Re: vm-introspection-tools [ In reply to ]
Hi Bryan!

Thank you so much for your reply.

I did in fact add the xenaccess package, and it worked until it came to
vm-introspection-tools.
Could you tell me what content i should add to
/usr/src/build/packages/xenclient/vm-introspection-tools/ ?
(maybe is package instead of packages).

Greetings,
Simon

Re: vm-introspection-tools [ In reply to ]
> I did in fact add the xenaccess package, and it worked until it came to
> vm-introspection-tools.
> Could you tell me what content i should add to
> /usr/src/build/packages/xenclient/vm-introspection-tools/ ?
> (maybe is package instead of packages).

That's a good question :-) I'm not sure what tools they are talking
about, but would be interested in finding out. Perhaps this could be
answered better on xen-devel?

-bryan

Re: vm-introspection-tools [ In reply to ]
Yeah, I'll give it a try with the stuff I find at xenaccess.
If I don't get it right, maybe I'll try xen-devel :)

Greetings,
Simon