Thanks for your assistance.

Best regards,
Heradon
Re: Xen Introspection [ In reply to ]
Heradon,

I just sent you another message off list. There's certainly plenty of
work still to be done, it's just a matter of deciding what area(s) are
of most interest to you.

Cheers,
-bryan

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 9:12 AM, Heradon Douglas <heradon@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm writing with interest in the Xen Introspection project, and was directed
> to these email addresses by Stephen Spector.
>
> I'm hoping to do a PhD at Cambridge, and I would be interested in studying
> the possibilities of introspection for supporting new and worthwhile
> security services and security architectures.  What projects are currently
> ongoing within Xen Introspection?  Would it be possible to form ongoing work
> and future goals into a viable PhD research proposal?
>
> Thanks for your assistance.
>
> Best regards,
> Heradon

Bryan D. Payne
Research Scientist & Graduate Student
Georgia Tech Information Security Center
http://www.bryanpayne.org