Mailing List Archive

libxen-python
I'm on fc4, which does not have this. Anybody know where to get it?

I can't run 3.0.3, without libxen-python (why is it not included in
the source tree?); the rpms for xen 3.0.2 don't have a kernel that
will let one build madwifi; I'm lost in the middle.

thanks

ron
p.s. so far we're seeing that install on debian with xen is pretty
smooth; install on FC4 or 6 is pretty rough; anybody have helpful URLs
for the FC4 or FC6 fun that would get you either a source-based
install that works, or an RPM -based install that you can build stuff
like madwifi with?