Mailing List Archive

How to intercept hypercalls from guest domain in Xen
Hi all,

I am currently using Xen 3.0.3-testing version and would like to know the way to to intercept the hypercalls in Xen. I browsed the code and found that in Xen, there is a file entry.S which has defined the hypercall handler, which invokes the hypercall service routine based on the hypercall number supplied in the eax register. I would like to log all the hypercalls (also arguments/parameters) issued from guest OS in domU to provide a logging mechanism in the dom0.

I am currently reading the code but I could not figure it out how to do that easily.

I look forward to hear from you guys.

Thanks,
Abhinav