change any permissions) do not include x (but the chk script checks for
exactly that)?

Thanks, Jan

Re: tools/check/check_hotplug [ In reply to ]
I tried to fix that when I checked in your updates to the check/ directory,
but it doesn't seem that the permission change stuck. I don't know how to
reliably modify permissions of existing files in a mercurial repo -- if you
can tell me then I'll fix it.

-- Keir

Re: tools/check/check_hotplug [ In reply to ]
I can't - I guess we'll need to ask the mercurial folks. Jan