--
Gerd Hoffmann <kraxel@suse.de>
http://www.suse.de/~kraxel/julika-dora.jpeg

Re: bug? hvm builder memory allocation ... [ In reply to ]
Well clearly it works. I'm not sure why though. :-) The
decrease_reservation() request ought to fail and hence fail the HVM guest
creation. I'll look into it.

-- Keir

Re: bug? hvm builder memory allocation ... [ In reply to ]
Error handling in xc_domain_{increase,decrease}_reservation() was broken.
With that fixed the HVM builder was indeed broken, so I removed the
unnecessary decrease_reservation() call. This is all fixed in c/s
12273:5a41ea282c.

Thanks,
Keir