Is there a roadmap for?

Kind regards,

Dirk Pol
RE: HVM Migration [ In reply to ]
> Can anyone enlighten me on the subject of migrating HVM machines?
>
> Is there a roadmap for?

Yes, its on the roadmap. It might make 3.0.4. There are HVM save/restore
patches floating around, and live relo is a simple extension to that
(given that we already do PV live relo). Save/restore will certainly be
in 3.0.4.

Ian

Re: HVM Migration [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 11:08:05AM -0000, Ian Pratt wrote:
> > Can anyone enlighten me on the subject of migrating HVM machines?
> >
> > Is there a roadmap for?
>
> Yes, its on the roadmap. It might make 3.0.4. There are HVM save/restore
> patches floating around, and live relo is a simple extension to that
> (given that we already do PV live relo). Save/restore will certainly be
> in 3.0.4.

Are there any known problems with these patches? I guess those should be committed
sooner than later to get them properly tested before 3.0.4 ..

> Ian

-- Pasi

^
. .