Mailing List Archive

Live CD Question: Xen source
[Dave == dfeustel@mindspring.com on Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:34:35 -0500]

Dave> Does the Live CD contain the source corresponding to the
Dave> working Xen system?

It does not, currently.

The code is built inside the filesystem used for XenCD, inside
/usr/local/src/xen, but then it deleted (rm -rf /usr/local/src/xen)
for space reasons.

There's nothing special about the tree at all, it's just a bk pull
version with the ioemu build removed.

There's definitely a fatter release in the future (more rootfs's), as
there's only so much I can demo on a 35 Mb ISO. So maybe the source
can be left in that version.

If you have a need or serious interest in having the Xen source left
intact on the ISO, I can work to make that available.

-- jared@wordzoo.com

http://www.geekcode.com/geek.html