Mailing List Archive

Creating initrd for Dom-0 on LVM
Hi,

I have a XEN machine booting nicely on regular partitions and using LVM
for the guest domains. As
Now I am looking to convert another machine (Debian) to XEN, on which
all but a /boot partitions are on LVM. The Debian mkinitrd tool is
geared toward Debian kernels and is not useful in this case. I have also
tried http://www.poochiereds.net/svn/lvm2/lvm2create_initrd, but I am
unsure as to how to configure grub, since the instructions assume the
usage of a plain distribution.

Any pointers to the creation of initrd for Dom-0 will be most helpful.

Thanks

Gil