Mailing List Archive

HD DMA
Hi!

I compiled my own xen0 kernel, but I'm when I try to set DMA to my hard
diks I get the folow message:

jack:/# hdparm -d1 /dev/hda

/dev/hda:
setting using_dma to 1 (on)
HDIO_SET_DMA failed: Operation not permitted
using_dma = 0 (off)

Now I don't know if I forgot some stuff in kernel configuration or if I
realy can't set DMA with xen0.

Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Ronaldo