What is the procedure for doing this?

Thanks

James
enabling pci on other domains [ In reply to ]
Are there any issues with making a specific piece of hardware (isdn
card) available in a domain other than 0? I am tinkering with the kernel
driver of an ISDN card and such things are fraught with crashes :)

Re: enabling pci on other domains [ In reply to ]
James,

Most of it is in the manual.
You first have to exclude the card from domain 0,
then add it to the new domain.

Beware though, there's an error in the docs how to exclude a card:
pci_dom0_hide=(xx.xx.x)(yy.yy.y)... should be
physdev_dom0_hide=(xx:xx.x)(yy:yy.y)...

I'm still trying to figure out how you can actually
see (while being in the new domain) that the card
is there.

Ron

--
Netland Internet Services
bedrijfsmatige internetoplossingen

http://www.netland.nl Kruislaan 419 1098 VA Amsterdam
info: 020-5628282 servicedesk: 020-5628280 fax: 020-5628281

Op dit bericht is de volgende disclaimer van toepassing:
http://www.netland.nl/maildisclaimer

If you want your name spelt wrong, die.