support for i810?

Thanks,
Nate

RE: xen and xwindows [ In reply to ]
> To get Xen 2.0 to use xwindows I use the "vga" driver which
> does not make for a good looking X. Does the Xen binary dist
> come with other good generic xwindows drivers? If not will I
> need to recompile to get support for i810?

Does the xfree86 i810 driver not work? If it relies on agpgart it
currently won't work, but we're hoping to sort this out in the next
couple of weeks.

The VESA generic driver won't work either (because it requires vm86
support), but there is an experimental patch for this that will probably
go into the unstable tree soon.

Ian