Mailing List Archive

Re: [Xen-users] 4.13RC3 and PVHVM makes drive drops just after boot
On Sat, Jan 04, 2020 at 10:24:37PM +1000, Andrew wrote:
> Hi Anthony,
>

> I have been trying to keep an eye on the mailing list, but I might have
> missed it. Do you mind if I ask if you had any luck with the below (and/or
> if there is a subject line or content I should be keeping an eye on to see
> if a patch has been released so we can re-test?)

CCing xen-devel

Hi Andrew,

Sorry, I haven't sent anything yet.

I've managed to workaround one part of the problem, but when I test it
with an nbd backend, my patch isn't enought. But it might work with
Ceph/rbd., I've attatch a patch that you could try.

The issue it that now QEMU wants to connect twice at the same time to
the backend (rbd, nbd) for the same disk. There were only one connection
at a time before, most of the time.

Anthony PERARD