Hi,

I have installed XCP 0.5 on the HP Server. To create VM's i installed
Xencenter V5.6.0(Build 31188).

Adding the server is successful but after that it get the below error.

"The version of Xencenter is out of date and cannot connect to "hostname" "
Please also check the attached log & let me know any possiblity to connect
from Xencenter client.
Maghesh
Re: Xencenter unable to connect to Xen Cloud Platform 0.5 [ In reply to ]
2010/11/18 Maghesh <gmaghesh@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I have installed XCP 0.5 on the HP Server. To create VM's i installed
> Xencenter V5.6.0(Build 31188).
>
> Adding the server is successful but after that it get the below error.
>
> "The version of Xencenter is out of date and cannot connect to "hostname" "
> Please also check the attached log & let me know any possiblity to connect
> from Xencenter client.

Your XCP version is too old. Quoting from:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Xen_Cloud_Platform%3A_Access_to_VM_console

"As of version XCP 1.0 and XenCenter 5.6 FP1 is able manage XCP as
well as Citrix XenServer"

Also, the xen-users list or xen-api lists are probably better places
for questions like this.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Todd