Mailing List Archive

Strange Xen LVM Thing
Hi there,

i recognized a very strange behaviour of (maybe) xen, and maybe someone
has an idea how to fix that.

We use Gentoo as an Xen0 System.
The images are taken from an iscsi storage.
All images are an lvm volume.

So, we just shut down some of our machines last week, and switched them
on after an mantainance. So ethe strange thing is that some machines
(maybe the half) are just frozen to Feb 2010, so there log entrys and
changes to the filesystem are last 23 feb 2010. That happend on
different Xen machines with different dumU. But not all of an xen dom0
have this problem. So you can power on two different domUs from the same
iscsi volume but on of it has this time issue.

I hope for an good idea

Greetz

Jörg