Mailing List Archive

Xen Developer Summit (Oct 24-25 Edinburgh): CFP reminder (ends Aug 30)
Hi all,

just a gentle reminder that the CFP for the Xen Project Developer Summit
ends on August 30th. Please make sure you submit talks
viahttp://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/xen-project-developer-summit/program/cfp
... "The Xen Project Developer Summit will feature content for
developers, integrators and power users of the Xen Project. We are
looking for presentations related to development, such as development
proposals, updates on feature development, project updates, etc. We are
also looking for insight into best practices in deploying Xen at scale,
case studies by Xen users and other topics that large scale users of Xen
care about."

Please forward this information to other communities, which may have a
stake in the developer summit. Such as distros, cloud orchestrations
stacks, etc.

Best Regards
Lars