2. Someone step up to be moderators of the list.

I will do #1 unless someone objects by 27 November.

-George
Re: xen-api: Moderators needed [ In reply to ]
Hi George,

Rob

?On 13/11/2020, 10:40, "George Dunlap" <George.Dunlap@citrix.com> wrote:

Hey all,

Been going through the mailing lists recently for a clean-up. The moderator for this list had been Jon Ludlam’s Citrix account, which has been inactive for quite some time. There are now 128 emails in moderation, some of which have been there since mid-2019.

I propose:

1. Discarding all those mails; the latest one is from June, and the ones which aren’t spam don’t look particularly relevant anymore

Re: xen-api: Moderators needed [ In reply to ]
That works for me. Same deadline to object: 27 November.

-George

Re: xen-api: Moderators needed [ In reply to ]
Hello gentlemen,
+1 vote for the first option.

Konstantin Nikitin