Mailing List Archive

Re: [MirageOS-devel] ViryaOS: proposal for a new Xen Project sub-project
Hi Stefano,

what we also need for the project proposal are

Sponsor: A sponsor can be a member of the project leadership team of a mature project, a member of the advisory board or the community manager. This ensures that a distinguished community member supports the idea behind the project.
I would suggest that maybe someone from ARM (e.g. Thomas - member of the AB, or Julien - leadership team member) sponsors the project. There is no work involved.

Mentor: I am happy to pick this up

Regards
Lars

> On 17 May 2018, at 23:31, Stefano Stabellini <sstabellini@kernel.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Following up from previous conversations with the committers, I am
> appending a proposal for a new Xen Project sub-project aimed at embedded
> and IoT. Let me know if you have questions or suggestions. Also,
> sponsors are very welcome! :-)

What do you mean by sponsors in this context? A sponsor as required by the process, or a show of hand as to who would be interested in participating in the effort? Or something else?

Re: [MirageOS-devel] ViryaOS: proposal for a new Xen Project sub-project [ In reply to ]
Thank you, Lars.