Specifically, what functionality do xenbus_xs.c, xenbus_client.c and
xenbus_comms.c implement?
Thanks

Re: kernel source files explanation for source development in kernel [ In reply to ]
On May 28, 2016, at 10:46, Michalis <mirozis@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I want two domains (let's say Dom1 and Dom2) insert a module (lets say
> mymodule.ko) and in kernel space exchange some information.

You may want to look at libvchan, https://www.cs.uic.edu/~xzhang/vchan/

Rich

Re: kernel source files explanation for source development in kernel [ In reply to ]
I am aware of libvchan, I came up the idea studing how libvchan works.
But at some point, libvchan sends some data to the other domain using
xenstore (which ends up writing to some device /proc/xen/xenbus). I want
to implement something in kernel so I want to understand what exactly is
going on in kernel when I call write on this specific device. I end up
at the directory Linux/drivers/xen/xenbus but I have difficulty
understanding how the above driver is implemented in kernel source code.