Mailing List Archive

Request to fix an Xen related issue
Hi,
I am Preeti study in National Institute of technology, Jaipur, India. I
would like to discuss some Xen related issue. Kindly help:

I have a patch in Xen which stores some information of VM process. I have
another program running in Dom0 which intercept this information.

i) I want to configure my patch running in Xen to send the alert
notification to program running in Dom0 to read data, probably using event
channels. How to configure event channel?
ii) Which API or command will be used to read the data from patch buffer.

regards,