Mailing List Archive

OutreachY round 11 - Please add new sensible projects
Hi everyone,

most of http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_Projects has been scrubbed and out-of-date projects removed.

I also restructured http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreachy/Round11 to make it easier to
a) Navigate the right mailing list, IRC channel
b) Make it easier to identify "SMALL CODE CONTRIBUTIONS" projects prior to application

However, now we do have very few Hypervisor projects and NO XAPI projects.

I think we are fine on Mirage OS projects and I added links to https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Pioneer-Projects (although I don't know how up-to-date these are).

Best Regards
Lars