Mailing List Archive

LibXL
Hello All,

I am not able to use the library functions provided by the LibXenlight
though I am able to use it through XL. I am in need to develop my own CLI .
I am able to perform few basic operations like listing the VM, reboot and
all. But the calls that require a structure to be filled is not functioning
. I am getting a segmentation fault.

I have attached my code. I have also attached the system call traces file
which was generated by the command truss for the command that was
successful through XL and the other one that failed where I used the call
directly.

Thank you....