between them. Is paddr the same with virtral address in xen heap?

Thanks for any advices and with best regards!

xinyue
xen physical address£¨paddr£©and machine address (maddr) [ In reply to ]
Hi all,

I wan't to hash the kernel code segment of HVM DomU in Xen hypervisor, so I have to transilate the virtral address in VM to the virtral address in xen. Is there some easy ways ?

I read the source code about memory in Xen and confuse the relationship between the paddr and maddr. How does HVM with EPT translate between them. Is paddr the same with virtral address in xen heap?

Re: [Xen-users] xen physical address(paddr)and machine address (maddr) [ In reply to ]