Mailing List Archive

Changing hostname on cubieboard2
I just read through the citrix support docs for changing the hostname.

I changed the linux name via /etc/hostname and /etc/hosts etc.. Reboot.

When I do a 'sudo xe host-list' I get the uuid, and then when I do a:

sudo xe host-set-hostname-live host-uuid=be914404-1bd9-4c0b-a4a8-3cf3ceb3299b host-name=cubie0

I get:

The server failed to handle your request, due to an internal error. The given message may give details useful for debugging the problem.
message: Subprocess exited with unexpected code 1; stdout = [ ]; stderr = [ ]

The citrix support docs for this are quite old - is this still the correct way to do it?

Cheers
Nick