Mailing List Archive

Outreachy (OPW) Mentors: Please update your project ideas
Xen Project has two slots in the upcoming Round 10 of Outreachy (the
new name for OPW).

All prospective mentors need to update their project ideas soon on the page:
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_Projects

Applicants have to create initial patches and file their applications
by March 24, so please try to update your project ideas during the
next week, if at all possible.

You can read about the latest round of Outreachy here:
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreachy/Round10

Until Lars returns from vacation on March 11, please direct any
questions or issues to me and I will do my best to move things
forward.

Thanks,

Russ