Mailing List Archive

Proposal: Xen Project Document Days for 2015
Folks,

I am proposing that this year's Document Days schedule follow the rule
we followed in the latter half of 2014: Doc Days will be scheduled on
the final Wednesday of each month (barring conflicts with holidays).

Particularly, I suggest the following dates:

January 28, 2015
February 25, 2015
March 25, 2015
April 29, 2015
May 27, 2015
June 24, 2015
July 29, 2015
August 26, 2015
September 30, 2015
October 28, 2015
December 2, 2015 (due to holidays in November and December in multiple
countries)

If anyone would like to suggest a change to the rule, please reply.

Otherwise, if you see a local holiday in the list above, speak up so
we can consider rescheduling.

Thanks,

Russ