Mailing List Archive

Xen Project Developer and Design Summit 2020: Location, CfP, Design Sessions
Dear Community Members,

this is a quick announcement that registration [1] and the call for papers [2] is officially open for the 2020 Xen Project Developer and Design Summit. This year’s Summit is taking place from June 2nd through the 4th at the PRECIS Center in Bucharest, Romania. As usual it will bring together the Xen Project community of developers and power users to share ideas, latest developments, and experiences, as well as offer opportunities to plan and collaborate on all things Xen Project.

If you’d like to present a talk at the Summit, the call for papers [2] is open now and will close Friday, March 6, 2020. We anticipate that the schedule will go live at the end of March.

The Design Sessions system is not yet open. We anticipate that it will open before the schedule goes live at the end of March. Design Sessions can be submitted until June 3rd, but sessions submitted early will allow attendees to better prepare for them.

Hope to see you at the event

Lars

[1] https://events.linuxfoundation.org/xen-summit/register/
[2] https://events.linuxfoundation.org/xen-summit/program/cfp/