Mailing List Archive

Xen Project Developer and Design Summit : PMC, deadline extension for CfP to April 21st and FAQ
Dear Community members,

I wanted to briefly announce the Program Management Committee for the Xen Project Developer and Design Summit. PMC members will be Julien Grall (ARM), Lars Kurth (Xen Project Chairman), Wei Liu (Citrix).

In addition, we extended the CfP deadline to April 21st (23:59 PDT), due to Easter and last week's Xen 4.8.1 code freeze.

I also got a number of questions regarding the Hackathon part of the Xen Project Developer and Design Summit, which I am going to answer in an FAQ.

Q: Is there going to be a separate Xen Project Hackathon this year?