Mailing List Archive

[Xen-devel] Xen 3.0.1 released!
Folks,

We're pleased to announce the release of Xen 3.0.1 !

This is primarily a bug fix and cleanup release.

Although many of the fixes had already been cherry picked into
3.0-testing, we felt it was time to roll a new release and encourage
people to upgrade.

You can download src and binary tarballs along with RPMs for common
distros from http://xensource.com/xen/downloads/

As usual, you can download the source using mercurial from
http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-3.0-testing.hg

Since branching the code for the release, the -unstable tree has had
some fairly major merges: support for AMD SVM virtualization extensions
(3.0.1 only supports Intel VT), and an upgrade to the latest linux
version (with xen as a subarch of i386/x86_64 rather than a seperate
architecture). The tree is likely to be unstable for a little while as
we absorb these changes, though we'd certainly appreciate feedback from
users.

Best,
Ian

Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.0.1 released! [ In reply to ]
You might wanna check the downloads on xensource. The rpm download for RHEL
4.1 still sends a mail of 3.0 build.

"This download has been built from the Xen 3.0.0 open source community code
base. It has undergone very limited testing, is not supported in any way
whatsoever, and will be fixed on a best-effort basis only."

Haven't checked the rest.

--

regards,

Anand