Mailing List Archive

[Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Xen 3.2.0 source tarball and binary packages
Keir Fraser writes ("[Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Xen 3.2.0 released!"):
> We're pleased to announce the official release of Xen 3.2.0!
> You can get the source using mercurial from:
> http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-3.2-testing.hg

An official source tarball xen-3.2.0.tar.gz is now available from
http://www.xen.org/download/

Also available there are binary packages for RHEL5/Centos5.1, Fedora 8
and OpenSUSE 10.3, which are all based mostly on the corresponding
distribution's binary packages. However, they have only been lightly
tested: they are intended as a base for distributions to work with and
secondarily as a preview or interim version for users; we don't plan
to release security patches or updates for these versions.

Binary packages with full security support, suitable for full
long-term production use, should be made available soon by the
distribution vendors in the usual way.

Ian.