Mailing List Archive

Re: [engineering-all] Gerrit downtime maintenance Wed, 10 May 2023 14:00–15:00 UTC
This happened today, Thu, 11 May 2023 at 14:00 UTC.

gerrit.wikimedia.org is now on fresh hardware and was upgraded from
buster to bullseye.

The IP address changed to 208.80.154.151.

Also a day before the gerrit version itself was upgraded.

We had a little follow-up having to fix CI, to allow the new IP to be
contacted by cloud VPSes and a typo in a IPv6 address but these things
are now fixed.

--
Daniel Zahn <dzahn@wikimedia.org>
Site Reliability Engineer