Mailing List Archive

January 2023 Edition of the Technical Community Newsletter
Hej hej everyone,

The January 2023 edition of the Technical Community Newsletter is
available:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Technical_Community_Newsletter/2023/January

The newsletter is compiled by the Wikimedia Developer Advocacy Team. It
aims to share highlights, news, and information of interest from and
about the Wikimedia technical community.

The Wikimedia Technical Community is large and diverse, and we know we
can't capture everything perfectly. We would love to hear your ideas
for future newsletters. Got something you would like to see or
something you want to highlight in the next quarterly newsletter?
Add your suggestion to the talk page:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Technical_Community_Newsletter

If you'd like to keep up with updates and information, subscribe to the
Technical Community Newsletter:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Newsletter:Technical_Community_Newsletter

Thanks,
andre

--
Andre Klapper (he/him) | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/