Mailing List Archive

[Final call] Wikimania Scholarship Application
The *deadline* for applying for a Scholarship to attend Wikimania 2023 in
Singapore on August 16-19 is:

** Sunday, 5 February 2023 23:59 AoE
<https://iw.toolforge.org/zonestamp/1675684740> **

Please spread the word to anyone you know who might qualify.

A full scholarship covers travel, accommodation, and registration. There
are also partial scholarships. To learn more:

https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023:Scholarships

To apply for a scholarship, fill out the application form on:

https://wikimediafoundation.limesurvey.net/799477

** Special call for technical contributors **

If you are a tool creator, maintainer, user, or otherwise contribute to our
movement’s technical ecosystem and are willing to teach and mentor others,
collaborate on technical projects, and help onboard tech folks new to our
technical communities – please do apply and make sure you elaborate on what
technical mentorship you could contribute in your application. This will
greatly increase your chances to be selected.

If you have any questions, please contact:

wikimania-scholarships@wikimedia.org or leave a message at: 2023
talk:Scholarships

<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023_talk:Scholarships>Thank you,

Slavina, on behalf of the Wikimania Scholarship Committee

--
Slavina Stefanova (she/her)
Software Engineer - Technical Engagement

Wikimedia Foundation
Re: [Final call] Wikimania Scholarship Application [ In reply to ]
Slavina Stefanova <sstefanova@wikimedia.org> ezt írta (id?pont: 2023. febr.
1., Sze, 11:21):

> The *deadline* for applying for a Scholarship to attend Wikimania 2023 in
> Singapore on August 16-19 is:
>
> ** Sunday, 5 February 2023 23:59 AoE
> <https://iw.toolforge.org/zonestamp/1675684740> **

That will be in 2 hours, but I already get en error: We are sorry but the
survey is expired and no longer available.
I was just working on it while thrown out. Can you fix it?