Mailing List Archive

Wikimedia developer satisfaction survey 2023 ?????????????
Hello!

Please take our annual* *Developer Satisfaction Survey*!

Link: https://wikimediafoundation.limesurvey.net/484133

The survey is open until Fri, 17 Feb 2023—two weeks from today.

____

This survey is for members of the *Wikimedia Developer Community* and
covers the following topics:

-

Code review tooling and process
-

Code quality
-

Phabricator
-

Continuous Integration
-

MediaWiki development environments
-

Beta cluster / Staging

Please take the survey if you’ve used the above tools as part of your role
developing software for the Wikimedia community.

We’re soliciting your feedback to:

-

Measure developer satisfaction, and
-

determine where to invest resources in the future

We will anonymize, explore, and report the data we gather on mediawiki.org.
View previous years' survey results:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Developer_Satisfaction_Survey

Privacy statement: This survey will be conducted via a third-party service,
which may subject it to additional terms. For more information on privacy
and data-handling, see the survey privacy statement
<https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Legal:2023_Developer_Satisfaction_Survey_Privacy_Statement>
.

Thank you!

Tyler Cipriani (he/him)
Engineering Manager, Release Engineering
Wikimedia Foundation
____

*: “annual,” except we missed 2022 ????