Details for our next meeting:
Date: Wednesday, February 1st, 2023
Time: 16:00-17:00 UTC / 08:00 PDT / 11:00 EDT / 17:00 CET
Etherpad: https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/Search_Platform_Office_Hours
Google Meet link: https://meet.google.com/vgj-bbeb-uyi
Join by phone: https://tel.meet/vgj-bbeb-uyi?pin=8118110806927

Have fun and see you soon!

Guillaume
--
*Guillaume Lederrey* (he/him)
Engineering Manager
Re: Talk to the Search Platform / Query Service Team—February 1st, 2023 [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 at 17:06, Guillaume Lederrey <glederrey@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> The Search Platform Team usually holds an open meeting on the first
> Wednesday of each month. Come talk to us about anything related to
> Wikimedia search, Wikidata Query Service (WDQS), Wikimedia Commons Query
> Service (WCQS), etc.!
>
> Feel free to add your items to the Etherpad Agenda for the next meeting.
>
> Details for our next meeting:
> Date: Wednesday, February 1st, 2023
> Time: 16:00-17:00 UTC / 08:00 PDT / 11:00 EDT / 17:00 CET

Someone pointed out that I messed up timezones. This should have been:
16:00-17:00 UTC / 08:00 PST / 11:00 EST / 17:00 CET

Timezones are hard!

> Etherpad:
> https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/Search_Platform_Office_Hours
> Google Meet link: https://meet.google.com/vgj-bbeb-uyi
> Join by phone: https://tel.meet/vgj-bbeb-uyi?pin=8118110806927
>
> Have fun and see you soon!
>
> Guillaume
> --
> *Guillaume Lederrey* (he/him)
> Engineering Manager

*Guillaume Lederrey* (he/him)
Engineering Manager
Re: Talk to the Search Platform / Query Service Team—February 1st, 2023 [ In reply to ]
The Search Platform Office Hours are starting in about 1h. Feel free to
join if you want to talk to us!

wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> The Search Platform Team usually holds an open meeting on the first
> Wednesday of each month. Come talk to us about anything related to
> Wikimedia search, Wikidata Query Service (WDQS), Wikimedia Commons Query
> Service (WCQS), etc.!
>
> Feel free to add your items to the Etherpad Agenda for the next meeting.
>
> Details for our next meeting:
> Date: Wednesday, February 1st, 2023
> Time: 16:00-17:00 UTC / 08:00 PDT / 11:00 EDT / 17:00 CET
> Etherpad:
> https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/Search_Platform_Office_Hours
> Google Meet link: https://meet.google.com/vgj-bbeb-uyi
> Join by phone: https://tel.meet/vgj-bbeb-uyi?pin=8118110806927