Mailing List Archive

Upcoming shutdown of osmdb.eqiad.wmnet
The hardware that hosts osmdb.eqiad.wmnet is long past its end of life
and will be shut down on February 12th. WMF staff do not plan to support
that database after that date, and the domain will be shut down.

I am pretty sure that we have already made arrangements with all current
users of the service, but I'm sending this email out of an abundance of
caution. If you think you are using it, please chime in on the
associated phabricator ticket[0] so that we know you exist! There is a
volunteer-maintained replacement that you should be able to switch to
with a minimum of effort.

Thanks for reading!

-Andrew + the WMCS team