parser: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Du%C5%A1an_Krehe%C4%BE/Signpost_draft:My_idea_about_wikipage_parser

The primary technical content would be done.

Dušan Krehe?
Re: My idea about wikipage parser (shared link on the article) [ In reply to ]
Hello Dušan,

It appears like the article is incomplete. What is the idea you want to propose?

Kind regards
Thiemo
Re: My idea about wikipage parser (shared link on the article) [ In reply to ]
Hi Thiemo.

I updated the document and the my basic idea is marked in text as
bold. Or do You like the separate paragraph as answer in the document?

Dušan Krehe?

Re: My idea about wikipage parser (shared link on the article) [ In reply to ]
Hi all.

I must rewrite the article, as the another style of the article, or
the format. The informations are okey..

Dušan Krehe?

Re: My idea about wikipage parser (shared link on the article) [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On 9/3/22 03:33, Dušan Krehe? wrote:
> i wanna share my idea (writed in the article) about the wikipage
> parser: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Du%C5%A1an_Krehe%C4%BE/Signpost_draft:My_idea_about_wikipage_parser

I wasn't able to fully follow your conclusion, but I do want to say that
Parsoid HTML is actually really great for bots. It's pretty well
documented[1], and makes common bot things like parsing/manipulating
templates really easy once you wrap your head around how to manipulate
the DOM.

I developed a `parsoid` Rust crate[2] that lets you operate on Parsoid
HTML at a very high level so you don't need to really understand the DOM
stuff; it's basically the mwparserfromhell API with a few tweaks. It's
part of the mwbot-rs project[3], so bots are a first-class use case (and
interactive web tools too).

I would recommend you give it a second try, and if you get stuck, the
Parsoid developers are pretty responsive to questions; you can find them
in #mediawiki-parsoid on Libera, which is bridged to #parsoid:matrix.org.

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Specs/HTML/2.5.0
[2] https://docs.rs/parsoid/0.7.0-alpha.4/parsoid/index.html
[3] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/mwbot-rs

-- Kunal / Legoktm
Re: My idea about wikipage parser (shared link on the article) [ In reply to ]
I have the big new version of article. Please, you look and comment:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Du%C5%A1an_Krehe%C4%BE/Signpost_draft:My_idea_about_wikipage_parser

D. K.

Re: My idea about wikipage parser (shared link on the article) [ In reply to ]
The table "How to correct multiple line comments? (Example)" is fixed.

D. K.

Re: My idea about wikipage parser (shared link on the article) [ In reply to ]
Document updated.