Mailing List Archive

Re: [Wikidata] [Small wiki toolkits] Upcoming bots & scripts workshop on Thursday, June 30th, 16:00 UTC
This is the best kind of update. Thanks Srishti and all organizing these :)
Is there any sort of list of mothballed bots looking for good homes /
maintainers?

????????????????

Re: [Wikidata] [Small wiki toolkits] Upcoming bots & scripts workshop on Thursday, June 30th, 16:00 UTC [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Jun 18, 2022 at 2:54 AM Samuel Klein <meta.sj@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any sort of list of mothballed bots looking for good homes / maintainers?

I think basically every bot in the list would benefit from (more) maintainers:

IRC bots:
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Bots

on wiki bots:
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Bot_accounts

And in general bots that work on Gerrit probably need their equivalent
in Gitlab and bots working on IRC might need their equivalent on Slack
(which unfortunately became standard for many but lack both volunteers
and bots).
Re: [Wikidata] [Small wiki toolkits] Upcoming bots & scripts workshop on Thursday, June 30th, 16:00 UTC [ In reply to ]
Hello all,

The workshop starts in about 45 minutes (16:00 UTC).

See you soon.