Mailing List Archive

CI server maintenance Jan 18 16:00 UTC
Hello,

The continuous integration server contint2001 will be restarted for a
hardware maintenance on Tuesday January 18th at 16:00 UTC. During the
maintenance, the CI systems will be unavailable:

- Jenkins
- Zuul
- https://integration.wikimedia.org/

The out-of-band management system requires an update to address
intermittent loss of connectivity. We have to restart the server.

Time conversions:

PST 8:00
CT 10:00
UTC 16:00
CET 17:00

The task is:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T283582

cheers,

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso
Re: [Ops] CI server maintenance Jan 18 16:00 UTC [ In reply to ]
On 17/01/2022 19:21, Antoine Musso wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The continuous integration server contint2001 will be restarted for a
> hardware maintenance on Tuesday January 18th at 16:00 UTC. During the
> maintenance, the CI systems will be unavailable:
>
> - Jenkins
> - Zuul
> - https://integration.wikimedia.org/
>
> The out-of-band management system requires an update to address
> intermittent loss of connectivity.  We have to restart the server.
>

> Time conversions:
>
> PST  8:00
> CT  10:00
> UTC 16:00
> CET 17:00
>
> The task is:
> https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T283582

Hello,

The maintenance is complete.

If you have send patches in Gerrit you can have add them back to CI by
commenting on the change: "recheck".

Some patches would require a second Code-Review +2 in order to have them
processed since the queue got lost as the system got restarted.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso
Re: [Ops] Re: CI server maintenance Jan 18 16:00 UTC [ In reply to ]
On 18/01/2022 17:56, Antoine Musso wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The maintenance is complete.
>
> If you have send patches in Gerrit you can have add them back to CI by
> commenting on the change: "recheck".
>
> Some patches would require a second Code-Review +2 in order to have them
> processed since the queue got lost as the system got restarted.

Hello,

Something broke slightly after the restart and build were no more
processed until I restarted Zuul at 17:37 UTC.

It should be good now.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso