Mailing List Archive

Small Wiki Tools User Feedback Survey
Hello everyone,

I am an Outreachy participant in Round 23 [1],
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Outreachy/Round_23> working on a project to
develop demo videos and toolkits to demonstrate the use of essential tools
for smaller wiki communities: <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T292135>
[2]. <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T292135>

This Outreachy project is part of the larger Small wiki toolkits project to
build technical capacity in smaller language wiki communities. More about
the initiative: <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Small_wiki_toolkits> [3].
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Small_wiki_toolkits>

As part of the project, we are running a survey to gather information about
the tools that you find most helpful for your work on the wikis that might
benefit for video documentation for others. It will not take longer than 5
minutes to fill out this survey; your feedback will be super valuable for
us! <
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQHjansDXfLBGWPNhGBpqWTrhRdAWc5tA2yH-ESOPsMxeZuQ/viewform>
[4].
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQHjansDXfLBGWPNhGBpqWTrhRdAWc5tA2yH-ESOPsMxeZuQ/viewform>

This survey is conducted via a third-party service, which may subject it to
additional terms. For more information on privacy and data handling, see
the survey privacy statement: <
https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Popular_Tools_for_Wikipedia,_Wikidata_and_Commons_Survey_Privacy_Statement>
[5].

Best,

Alexandra

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Outreachy/Round_23

[3] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Small_wiki_toolkits

[4]
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQHjansDXfLBGWPNhGBpqWTrhRdAWc5tA2yH-ESOPsMxeZuQ/viewform
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQHjansDXfLBGWPNhGBpqWTrhRdAWc5tA2yH-ESOPsMxeZuQ/viewform>

[5]
https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Popular_Tools_for_Wikipedia,_Wikidata_and_Commons_Survey_Privacy_Statement
Re: Small Wiki Tools User Feedback Survey [ In reply to ]
Hello Alexandra, for the survey I would suggest you to take a look to the following extension https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:CIForms in case you would like to avoid to rely on an external service and their terms. (Thomas) Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 11:04 AM