Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Sarthak Deshmukh.
Re: How to get started with contribution [ In reply to ]

Re: How to get started with contribution [ In reply to ]
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/New_Developers This might help you get
started. Please come back to this thread if you have any questions.

Regards,
Suman.

How to get started with contribution [ In reply to ]
Respected sir/madam ,
I am Kajal Kumari, a computer science undergrad, I have just entered in my
second year at Banasthali vidyapith. I am new to open source contributions
but I am well aware of JAVA, HTML, CSS and JAVASCRIPT. I would love to
contribute to your organization. Could you please tell me how to
get started?
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Regards
Kajal
Re: How to get started with contribution [ In reply to ]
Hi and welcome Kajal!

On Mon, 2021-11-22 at 17:05 +0530, Kajal Kumari wrote:
> Respected sir/madam ,
> I am Kajal Kumari, a computer science undergrad, I have just entered in
> my second year at Banasthali vidyapith. I am new to open source
> contributions but I am well aware of JAVA, HTML, CSS and JAVASCRIPT. I
> would love to contribute to your organization. Could you please tell me
> how to get started?

Please see https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/New_Developers

Thanks a lot!
andre

--
Andre Klapper (he/him) | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/
Re: How to get started with contribution [ In reply to ]
ok!
Thank you!

How to get started with contribution [ In reply to ]
Hey, I am Shreyaans Jain 2nd year student at IIT Kanpur and looking for
some projects to contribute to GSOC 2022 . I am a open source enthusiasts
and have taken part in may open source program like Hactoberfest 2021 (
recently completed) , SWOC2021. I like open source because its for everyone
, Anyone can learn here and contribute and the same your organization does
by providing free education.
Kindly help me to get started. Hope to hear from you soon.
I will be very thankful to you.
Re: How to get started with contribution [ In reply to ]
Hey Shreyaans,
Please see https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/New_Developers and
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Outreach_programs.
Regards,
Sohom Datta

Re: How to get started with contribution [ In reply to ]
Hi huda,

Please see https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/New_Developers and
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Outreach_programs.

Regards
Ashish Tiwari

Re: How to get started with contribution [ In reply to ]
Thank you for your assistance.
Kind Regards
Huda Saleem