Gadget AjQuickDelete
Hi,

I had imported gadget AJQuickDelete from commons to gu.wiki a few years
back, which worked perfectly well until I updated it last month. Not it has
disappeared from the navigation bar.

Can someone please help me by looking in to it?

Thanks,
Dhaval
Re: Gadget AjQuickDelete [ In reply to ]
Hi,
On Sat, 2021-08-07 at 21:30 +0100, Dhaval S. Vyas wrote:
> I had imported gadget AJQuickDelete from commons to gu.wiki a few years
> back, which worked perfectly well until I updated it last month. Not it
> has disappeared from the navigation bar.
>
> Can someone please help me by looking in to it?

Please see https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Locating_broken_scripts
how you can do some initial debugging.

ext.gadget.QuickDelete and ext.gadget.AjaxQuickDelete show "Unknown
module: ext.gadget.libJQuery" which is defined as a dependency on
https://gu.wikipedia.org/wiki/??????????:Gadgets-definition

Cheers,
andre

PS: This might be a topic for https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech
--
Andre Klapper (he/him) | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/