Mailing List Archive

Quibble 1.0.0 released
Hello,

I have released Quibble 1.0.0 a few minutes ago.

I wrote the first line of code during the 2017 Wikimania Hackathon
(Vienna, Austria). It has since served hundred of thousands of builds on
our CI and Kosta Harlan rightfully pointed out it was about time to
endorse as being stable. Hence 1.0.0.

A quick summary:

* Use glob pattern in composer.local.json
* Support for mediawiki/core composer run phpunit:entrypoint which will
eventually replace our old phpunit.php wrapper.
* Can now connect to an existing MySQL database (--db-is-external)
* Load Parsoid from vendor as a fallback

The changelog with a few more details is at:
https://doc.wikimedia.org/quibble/changelog.html

cheers,

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso