Mailing List Archive

Summary of this week's deployment of 1.37.0-wmf.14: all good!
This is a summary of this week's deployment of the 1.37.0-wmf.14
branch of MediaWiki and its extensions (also known as "the train").
The primary person in charge this week is Ahmon Dancy, with Brennen
Bearnes as backup, both from the Wikimedia Foundation Release
Engineering team.

The summary/blocker task for this week is
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T281155

The new version is running on all sites: https://versions.toolforge.org/

== Stats and blockers ==

* 1 new WMF branch of MediaWiki
* 2 intrepid train crew folk, one operator and one conductor
* 2 new and unnecessary train metaphors
* 4 useless statistics
* 1 risky patch identified
* 2 tasks momentarily deemed blockers then deemed no longer:

** Deadlock found when trying to get lock (UserOptionsManager::saveOptionsQuery)
*** https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T286521
** Some interface messages are in Welsh when British English is
selected as the interface language
*** https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T286679

== ???????? ==

As usual, lots of people helped find, triage, and solve problems with
this train. Thanks to all involved (listed by Phabricator username):

* Daimona
* Krinkle
* Ladsgroup
* LucasWerkmeister
* Nikerabbit
* Nikki
* Pchelolo
* Reedy
* RhinosF1
* TimStarling
* Urbanecm
* abi_

...and anyone else we're forgetting. Without your help we wouldn't be
able to deploy the train.

Thanks!

-- Your WMF train crew
Re: Summary of this week's deployment of 1.37.0-wmf.14: all good! [ In reply to ]
Stats section - Haha. Funny guy :-)