Mailing List Archive

Re: [Ops] [Train] 1.37.0-wmf.12 status update (blocked at group1 on T285951)
On 7/1/21 9:54 AM, Martin Urbanec wrote:
> Hello Brennen and team,
>
> no longer on Freenode -- we're on Libera chat those days. Didn't manage
> to find the template on wiki, so I inform via mail instead.

Yeah, thanks for the heads up - I typically just re-edit the last of
these messages I sent, and missed this.

For future reference, our rough template is here:

https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Heterogeneous_deployment/Train_deploys#If_the_train_is_blocked

(Sending this to all lists since several folks have already responded
with the same correction. Glad to know people are reading these. :) )

--
Brennen Bearnes
Release Engineering