Mailing List Archive

Unsubscribe from mail list
This is a request to please kindly unsubscribe me from your mailing list
Re: Unsubscribe from mail list [ In reply to ]
Hello,
I'm sorry because you want to leave, but you need to send an email to
wikitech-l-leave@lists.wikimedia.org

Best regards,
Zoran

???, 21. ??? 2021. ? 20:37 Arpit Maheshwari <
arpit.maheshwari08041999@gmail.com> ?? ???????/??:

Re: Unsubscribe from mail list [ In reply to ]
Hey Zoran,

Why did you take the job with me, then not respond for weeks, then say, " I want to do this work with you!" Then not reply again?

This is very untrustworthy? When you take someone's code, and their website, and not do what you said you would do, then not even respond on Upwok, this is almost like thievery.

I think you should reply to me quickly.

Steve

Re: Unsubscribe from mail list [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 2023-01-11 at 01:04 +0000, irvingwash--- via Wikitech-l wrote:
> I think you should reply to me quickly.

Hi, this is a public community mailing list.
Posting to individuals about potential previous communication that may
(or may not) have taken place in private or third-party venues, in this
case by replying to unrelated year-old list threads, is not welcome.

Please take this elsewhere; it does not belong here.

Thanks,
andre

--
Andre Klapper (he/him) | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/