something else?

--
Brian
Re: Phabricator upstream shutdown [ In reply to ]
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T283980

Re: Phabricator upstream shutdown [ In reply to ]
cc'ing engineering-all@ as well.

Yes it is true that Phacility, the Phabricator upstream, is winding down.

For the short term nothing changes for us/Wikimedia. Our Phabricator
install is fine and working.

Medium to longer term I expect some sort of decision making process that
the Engineering Productivity team will shepherd/lead (as owners of our
Phabricator installation and management) in collaboration with other teams
(notably Technical Engagement) and the community. Details to come.

Tomorrow, Monday, is a US Holiday and the rest of this week is an
Engineering Productivity Virtual Offsite. Our ability to be involved with
the conversation this week is thus very limited.

We'll communicate the next steps when we have them.

Thank you,

Greg