Mailing List Archive

[train] 1.37.0-wmf.6 status update
Hello,

The 1.37.0-wmf.6 version of MediaWiki is blocked[0].

I had it deployed to group 1 for a few hours and rolled back after we
found some blockers. We can proceed no further until these issues are
resolved:

* Special:RecentChanges in it.wikiversity dies with an internal error
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T283170

* InvalidArgumentException: Unable to normalize the provided actor name
x.y.z.v/16
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T283167

They seem related to refactoring that happened in mediawiki/core.

Once these issues are resolved train can resume. If these issues are
resolved on a Friday the train will resume Monday.

Thank you for your help resolving these issues!

[0]. <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T281147>
[1]. <https://versions.toolforge.org/>

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso
Re: [Ops] [train] 1.37.0-wmf.6 status update [ In reply to ]
Hello,

I have pushed 1.37.0-wmf.6 to group 1 wikis earlier today at 14:00 UTC.

Other wikis will be done at 19:00 UTC (2 hours from this email).

Blocker task:https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T281147

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso
Re: [Ops] Re: [train] 1.37.0-wmf.6 status update [ In reply to ]
Le 20/05/2021 à 19:13, Antoine Musso a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I have pushed 1.37.0-wmf.6 to group 1 wikis earlier today at 14:00 UTC.
>
> Other wikis will be done at 19:00 UTC (2 hours from this email).
>
> Blocker task:https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T281147

I have pushed 1.37.0-wmf.6 to the rest of the wikis and it was
uneventful as far as I could tell. I just claim this week train to be
success.

Thank you for the reports and quick patches on Wednesday to address the
few issues we have encountered.

cheers,

--

Antoine "hashar" Musso