the API (explained in https://www.wikidata.org/w/api.php), and it is going
well, except for the time performance.

I was exploring the Quick Statements module of Wikibase, which allows the
ingestion through the UI. However, I need a way to ingest data
automatically. I wonder if Wikibase/Wikidata has any script for bulk loads.

Any comment or suggestion will be welcome.

Best Regards,
Henry Rosales
Re: Does anyone know about bulk loads on Wikibase/Wikidata? [ In reply to ]
I have been doing it from open street map data using a python script.

At first it generates about 100gb of zipped ttl files, imports them with a
specialized blazegraph tool and afterwards uses direct sparql statements to
do batch updates when new data becomes available.

https://github.com/Sophox/sophox/tree/main/osm2rdf